DYNAS is about dynamic networks such as Peer-to-Peer, Sensor and Ad-Hoc Networks. We gladly welcome descriptions of original, well defined (possibly not yet completely solved) problems in the following areas.
- Algorithms for construction and maintenance of Peer-to-Peer, Sensor and Ad-Hoc Networks.
- Algorithms working on top of networks.
- Security and anonymity issues in systems of computationally weak devices (like RFID-tags).
Submitted papers must be written in English, use at least 11-point font, have reasonable margins, and not exceed 6 pages. Papers containing interesting problems without (with partial) analysis are also welcome. Paper submission will be handled by EasyChair. Please use this link to access the submission site.
There will be no published proceedings for DYNAS, and accepted papers are free to be published elsewhere. Indeed, double submissions are welcome.
- Submission deadline: extended to April 30, 2010
- Author Notification: May 31, 2010
- Workshop: July 5, 2010